Terms and Conditions
- To proceed with an online order, you will need to agree to these terms and conditions. On checkout you will be automatically directed to this page. You can confirm your agreement by clicking the box at the foot of the page.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order or to cancel and refund an order at any time.
- While we make every effort to ensure that prices on our website are correct, the occasional error may creep in. If an error becomes apparent after you have placed your order, we will either contact you and offer to complete the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to fulfill your order at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices stated on this website at any time.
- All products are offered subject to availability.
- Where a specific product is unavailable we may offer a replacement (of the same or greater value) at no extra cost, or make alternative arrangements agreeable to you.
- As a last resort we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- All goods must be paid for at the time of ordering.
- All card payments are handled by Secure Trading via a secured web link.
- We accept payment from all major cards (other than Amex and Diners) Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Debit cards.
Returns, cancellations and refunds
- You may cancel your order at any time before despatch and up to 7 days following despatch. To cancel your order please email .
- Should you decide to cancel your order; all charges will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. You will be liable for all transport and delivery costs for the returned goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
- When an order is placed, a confirmation of the order will be emailed back to you shortly afterward.
- Our confirmation email is automatically generated. Occasionally, certain servers filter it out as 'spam'. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please let and know and we will send one manually.
Security and Privacy
- Data protection law governs the retention and use of personal customer information. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please note Gravesend Regatta does NOT store any customer's financial details.
- Any such data is held in compliance with the regulations and we will not pass information to any third party.
- We take great care to ensure that our own computer systems are protected by up to date firewalls and anti-virus programs.
- All enquiries about this website should be directed to the address below.